We are sorry but we are no longer accepting new claims
Packaged Bank Accounts (PBA) are current accounts which offer users a range of benefits such as travel insurance, mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover for a monthly or annual fee.
Whether you currently pay for your bank account or paid a fee for your account in the past, Claims Advisory Services can find out if PBA was mis-sold to you. This means you may be able to reclaim £100s or maybe £1,000s.
7 signs your PBA could have been mis-sold to you:
- You were pressured into taking out the bank account
- You were told you will be eligible for discounts on other insurances after opening the account
- The fee was added to your account without your knowledge
- The full cost of the account was not explained to you
- You tried to close the account but were pressured to keep it
- The terms and conditions, small print and account exclusions were not explained to you
- You were not told that you need to register your car, holiday or phone to be covered